Vacancy based in Clermont-Ferrand (63 – Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes), to be filled on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the MARKETING director and working alongside multiple departments (sales, procurement, customer services) you will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of a product (from its initial concept through to launch and end of life).
The scope of your role will cover accessories, towing products and racking and storage.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Monitoring the market and competing products from a marketing perspective;
- Regularly putting forward projects adapted to the needs of the market, including feasibility and profitability studies;
- Developing and launching a range of products following a defined development plan;
- Providing training and support to the sales force to back up product launches;
- Driving and tracking the sales performance of your product or product range;
- Managing the end of the product lifecycle (stock management, communications, etc.)
Your duties must meet our customers’ expectations and be aligned with the company’s defined sales strategy.
Three or four years’ post-secondary studies in business management or equivalent and at least five years’ confirmed experience in a similar post in the automotive or retail sectors.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Excellent IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint/Word/CAD software).
Bilingual in French and English is vital; fluency in a further foreign language is an advantage.
You will be passionate about the automotive sector, and your product knowledge of parts and accessories, combined with your innovative approach, will give you an excellent understanding of the markets’ needs and expectations.
Intellectual curiosity, creativity, organisational and decision-making skills are all essential in order to perform effectively in this role.
If you recognise your profile in the requisite skills and are keen to join our team,